These are mentioned as pre-requisites. Any functioning electric bass-guitar will do for playing bass while singing.
- Electric Bass-Guitar: Custom Wannabe Fender P-Bass, including built-in Detuner (E to D):
- Electric Bass-Guitar: Tokai Jazzsound Fretless
- Acoustic Guitar: Taylor 210CE
- Metronome: Korg MA30
- Tuner: Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-3
- Digital Recorder: Zoom H4N
- Free audio analysis software: Audacity Software
Singingbassist.com is the baby of a songwriter with one album in the can, and who has played several concerts as a Singing-Bassist. SB has also played many concerts as a bassist in a four-piece band rock-band in Germany.
The methods detailed on this website are intended for musically autonomous instrumentalists who can sing. It is assumed that the reader can obtain his/her music by ear or by notes.