These are mentioned as pre-requisites. Any functioning electric bass-guitar will do for playing bass while singing.
- Electric Bass-Guitar: Custom Wannabe Fender P-Bass, including built-in Detuner (E to D):
- Electric Bass-Guitar: Tokai Jazzsound Fretless
- Acoustic Guitar: Taylor 210CE
- Metronome: Korg MA30
- Tuner: Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-3
- Digital Recorder: Zoom H4N
- Free audio analysis software: Audacity Software
Singingbassist.com is the baby of a songwriter with one album in the can, and who has played several concerts as a Singing-Bassist. SB has also played many concerts as a bassist in a four-piece band rock-band in Germany.
The methods detailed on this website are intended for musically autonomous instrumentalists who can sing. It is assumed that the reader can obtain his/her music by ear or by notes.
Weldon Rardin says
Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!